Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Reviews

These past couple of weeks have been eventful for me... was sooooo busy with stuff that I did not really have a chance to catch a movie... I think the last one I saw was either I Am Number Four or Sini Ada Hantu... both of which I had yet to write a review...

Then comes this week... it's been two days in, well, two and a half, and I've been to two previews/premieres... three counting the one tonite... So will work on getting the reviews out some time this week...

I was fortunate enough to be invited... okay, okay, I tagged along with my colleague who was invited... the first one, on Monday was Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa, at Cineleisure... the second was was Cun!, at Times Square... tonite, Anu Dalam Botol at The Gardens... or is it Dalam Botol now...

Anyway, will be dedicating tomorrow to finish up scripts for work and also this blog's reviews...

And for those who follow American Idol, the song set for the Top 13 has been leaked...

0 comments: