Thursday, July 7, 2011

I want to win tickets to Larry Crowne and Lulla Man!

First of, I just wanna say that this post is specifically written to win me some free tickets from Adverlets... *crossing fingers*





If I could get a second chance, what would I have done differently in high school? Hmm, lessee... what would I do differently... I probably would have tried getting past my body issues and self esteem issues. Just to be comfortable in my own skin. I think that was one of the worst times in my life, the uncomfortableness and the feeling of being left out coz I was different than the rest of the cookie cutter clan. Other than that, nothing else I would've done differently.






How do you rekindle a dying relationship? This is tricky. Coz I haven't really been in a long term relationship and most of them died instantly. No such concept as 'dying'... huhu. Anyway, I guess I would just have a talk with the partner. Long and deep. Air everything out. Weigh in the pros and cons, and then decide on a course of action. Hmm, sounds like the dying relationship is gonna die huh? :)


0 comments: