Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lazy

I am not sure why but I am pretty lazy when it comes to reviewing actual movies these days.

Maybe coz I know I am not as good as the rest of the other blogger/reviewer... particularly this guy... so I figured I might as well not try... plus my work keeps me plenty busy so to have an original thought and idea and write it down, well... work's getting the brunt of that...

Unless of course there's a movie that I really feel strongly about... I have seen almost all of the movies released... almost being the key word here...

Anyway, last Sunday I saw Mantra. It did not do much for me. Not really scary and everybody's scowling like they have something up their butts...

In any event, I am gonna go see Salt tomorrow at Midvalley. Hopefully will be inspired to write something about the movie...

0 comments: